Friday, December 5, 2008

Didn't really plan to create a blog...

...but here it is! I accidentally created a blog--well, sort of--in the process of trying to follow a couple of other blogs. So maybe I'll actually try my hand at this in the next few days. I always say that unless it's a paper for English 101 or a business letter at work (that I mostly write from other people's notes), I'm not a good writer. My dad's an English teacher, so maybe I should be, and I did always get A's in writing. But that's different. This kind of writing is supposed to be interesting. LMAO.

Okay, enough for now. Thanks for the, uh, inspiration, Angela. :)

2 comments:

Angela Isola Maria said...

welcome! i think you should write little things every day. like haikus.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Yeah, I was an Accidental Blogger too.